To consolidate and strengthen land administration and management systems efficient and transparent service delivery, through reviews and enactment of appropriate land administration laws and regulations, capacity building for Land Sector Agencies, Land Owners and relevant NGOs, and streamline business procedures within the Land Agencies.
- complete the drafting of the Land and Land Use Planning Bills and support the preparation Legislative Instruments for the Land Act the Land Use and Planning Act; the Lands Commission Act; and the Office of the Administrator of Stool Lands Act;
- improve the Deeds and Titles Registration Systems in terms of security and reduction of turn-around time for service delivery;
- continue to pilot Systematic Title Registration in selected areas, and support the systematic demarcation and documentation of customary land rights within participating traditional authority areas;
- improve mapping systems;
- undertake Street Addressing for selected areas;
- develop information and valuation systems to increase revenue generation by Land Agencies and District Assemblies; and
- improve capacity of Land Sector Agencies and Private Sector Providers, and Community-based institutions in the form of Customary Land Secretariats (CLS).