|NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDERING|
Contact Name: SUPPLY OF VEHICLES
Contract No.: NCT-LC/14/07
- The Lands Commission intends to apply Part of its budgetary allocation to fund eligible Payments under the contract for Supply of Vehicles. The details are as follow:
||4×4 Double Cabin Pick-up
||4×4 Station Wagon
- The Lands Commission invites sealed Tenders from eligible suppliers for the supply of Vehicles.
Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the public procurement Act, 2003 and in the guidelines of the Public Procurement Board of the Republic of Ghana.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from Lands Commission and inspect the tender document from 9.00a.m-4.00p.m starting from Monday 17th September 17, 2007 at the address and location given below.
- A complete set of Tender documents in English may be purchase by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of one Hundred Ghana Cedi(GH¢100) for each set.
- Tenderers as part of the Tenders should submit the following documents:
- Valid Certificate of Incorporation
- iValid Certificate to Commence Business
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Certificate
- SSNIT Clearance Certificate
- Tenders must be delivered to the address below o or before Tuesday, October 9, 2007. Tenders shall be valid for a period of One Hundred and Twenty (120) days after the deadline of tender submission. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of not .less than two percent (2%) of Tender Price from a reputable Financial Institution. Late Tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend at 11.00a.m on Tuesday, 9 October 2007 at the Conference Room, Lands Commission, Accra.
The Executive Secretary
Lands Commission head office, Room 7
P. O. Box CT 5008 Cantonments, Accra