The Land Valuation Board offers a complete range of property services to the public sector and these are:
We strive to:
- Rating valuation and management of valuation lists.
- Capital and Rental valuations.
- Mortgage valuations.
- Compensation valuations on compulsory acquisitions.
- Insurance valuations.
- Plant and Machinery valuations.
- Crop valuations.
- Assessment of Stamp Duty.
What we expect from the Public.......
- Ensure effective collaboration with other land sector agencies related to valuation services
- Assisting the District Assemblies in the efficient and effective generation of revenue through the provision of updates valuation rolls.
- Ensure effective monitoring and quality control of private valuation activities where the state has an interest.
- To assist the LVB in performing its functions well, we expect the following from the public:
- Ensure that they deal with the LVB staff (with I.D) and avoid middlemen
- Follow procedures laid out in our service charter available on our NOTICE BOARDS
- Inform the LVB about any queries on Rateable Values
- Accept LVB staff (with I.D) into your premises for purposes of referencing and valuation for Property Rating